What’s a Private Pilot?
A Private Pilot Certificate is a lot like a driver’s license. With few exceptions, fly what you want, where you want, and with whoever you want, whether it’s a weekend getaway to the coast or a multi-week journey around the country.
Becoming a pilot is a privilege that’s earned through hard work and skill, but for those inclined the reward is intangible. It’s freedom unparalleled.
About this Course
This online program presents the academic knowledge required to earn a Private Pilot Certificate. The content is tailored to prepare students for real life as a pilot, with focus on critical thinking, applying knowledge in the cockpit, and pursuing mastery in fundamental flying skills.
Pilots can only be safe if they want to be. This course provides aspiring safe pilot with a mental toolkit to ensure their own safety long after they leave the training environment.
We don’t believe in “easy” training, but we do think that proper training makes the real thing easier, more fun, and safer. Our goal is to challenge, and prepare students so well that they don’t need us anymore.
- Achieve a level of practical knowledge that empowers pilots to make their own safety decisions
- Understand that safety is achieved through a combination of skill and intelligent decisions
- Develop a strong foundation in aerodynamic principles that promotes success in future flying endeavors
- Ace the written exam through exceptional knowledge, not just exam prep programs
- Decrease training costs by empowering students to prepare better for lessons