Meet Your Instructor
Instructor & Co-Owner
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
- FAA Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI/CFII/MEI)
- Gold Seal Flight Instructor
- Chief Pilot for a Part 135 Jet Operation
- Over 2,400 Hours of Instruction
- Former Flight School Director of Operations
- Part 61 & Part 141 Instructing Experience
- Former Part 141 Chief Instructor
Andrew grew up in Grass Valley, CA but began his flight training at Spartan College in Tulsa, OK. He later transferred to ATP Flight School in San Diego, CA where he completed his training before moving back to Grass Valley and instructing at a small flight school at the Auburn Municipal Airport. He quickly took on the role of Director of Operations while continuing to instruct, and later was pivotal in developing and implementing the school’s Part 141 program, for which he served as the Chief Instructor.
While instructing, Andrew took on a new challenge as a corporate pilot, first in the Beechcraft Baron and Pilatus PC-12, and currently in the Cessna Citation XLS and Phenom 300.